GDSII/OASIS Poster Drawing Tool
As the cost of design and mask sets have dramatically increased with the most advanced processes, it is critical for design teams and mask data preparation teams to include robust and repeatable layout manipulation tools in their flow in order to increase their productivity and remove risk of error.
GOTposter creates graphical representation in png format of design databases for printing purposes. Users control the image size as well as colors and patterns associated with layers and datatypes.
GOTposter benefits from the advanced GDSII & OASIS ® TOOL (GOT) data representation engine developed by XYALIS in order to manipulate the largest layout files in a minimum computing time with minimum disk and memory requirements.
GOTposter directly works on compressed GDSII and OASIS ® files to further improve speed and memory consumption.
GOTposter includes a distant access mechanism based on HTTP sockets for driving the tool in client/server mode.
- Generates png format image of a complete OASIS ® or GDSII design database
- Has an automatic colormap and patterns
- User can customize the colormap and patterns
- Include a distant access mechanism based on HTTP sockets for driving the tool in client/server mode
- Works on compressed GDSII and OASIS ® files to further improve speed and memory consumption